here is the summary of things mr choong discussed on the phone avec moi. as you can see its really simple. well it wasnt. i am familiar with the words. i might have used them once deliberately or by accident. im sure i havent even thought of making a constructor virtual. the need never came up. in gist. i stank. :o)
1. virtual functions. virtual functions are declared in the parent class. these are functions which are expected to be implemented differently thru child classes.
2. pure virtual functions. these are virtual functions declared in an abstract class, it forces the child classes to implement. otherwise the child class becomes an abstract as well.
3. virtual constructor. there is not such thing. pourquoi pas?
4. virtual destructor. if a class is expected to be a parent class. its destructor should be virtual so that the child classes version of the function is called. all derived objects will properly be destroyed.
5. explicit. a declaration specifier for constructors which forces users to explicitly use the constructor with correct arguments. no implicit conversions are allowed.
c'est anniversaire de shirley. shes been very appreciative of us. and i just had to return the courtesy. i asked mother to cook something to celebrate. its two straight days that i have not been doing anything substantial at work. i got back my graphics book back from the grasshopper. peut-etre, ill still have time tomorrow to try out some examples. j was busy tonight and i was on my own. even with the alliance, it has quieted down. the paperback at the apartment. spocks adventures at a planet that somehow makes you see hear and feel your most greatest desires. i have a pretty good idea of what it will be for me. vive l'amsterdam et les vikings!! :o)
godart called and asked me why i was an atheist. i was not taken with the question, only with why he was asking it. chacha, ton soeur, appears to have been talking about our little incedent from last year. i responded as calm as i could without being defensive as i usually find myself to be under the circumstances. i think i made a connection. a new ally in the family.
having a relatively unique last name at last paid off when i noticed by blog was directly referenced in google. not that im writing for other people. its an amusing bonus to having a personal space, c'est tout. growing i had a distorted image of my name. i grew out of it coming from partout.
i was reading thru a table of platforms presented by each of the candidates. and i was surprised to find FPJ to be the only one thats concerned with equality. go figure.
bong is now reading contact. i loved that book! one of my favorites. the signature of god. math newtons law on physics science order in the universe which implies "an intelligence" (this is of course different lacking in saying there is a "god"). some people would think its about aliens. its really about science and faith working together. another movie i liked is the signs. again some people would think its about aliens. its really about how people relate two totally separate incidents and find a coherence. a meaning. an order. implying "an intelligence". and now the passion by mel. i havent seen it. im sure religious nuts everywhere are celebrating. :o)